AACRAO - American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
AACRAO is pleased to announce an Open Call for AACRAO Summer and Winter Institute Faculty.
This is a great professional development opportunity for international admission professionals who are interested in supporting the field through the delivery of trainings on the process of international credential evaluation. The chosen candidates will work with Institute Faculty to support current and future training initiatives, and will be expected to deliver effective presentations on-site, and may be asked to participate in web-based trainings. Becoming Faculty with the AACRAO Summer and Winter Institutes for Credential Evaluation is an opportunity for international credential/ admissions professionals to not only further their own professional development, but to help to advance the field through the training of new professionals. We encourage all professionals who fit the qualifications to apply. We are seeking faculty that represent the breadth of US higher education. Applications encouraged from small and large, public and private, 2-year and 4-year AACRAO member institutions. NOTE: This position is a volunteer position with an honorarium awarded for teaching days.
All Open Call applications will be reviewed in a two-phase process by the Selection Committee which will include individual application review and submission of a five-minute video showcasing the presentational style of the selected candidates.
AACRAO Institute Qualifications for New Faculty
– 3+ years in international admissions at a higher education institution in the U.S.
– Expertise/ working knowledge of international educational systems and credential evaluation
– Experience presenting to large and small audiences
– Effective and engaging presentation style, with a focus on active training
– Ability to contribute to a collaborative working environment
– Interest in life-long learning and professional development of the field
– Currently working for an AACRAO member institution
– Cover Letter
– Current C.V./ Résumé
– Description of personal presentation style
Please send all applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Traveling : 0-20%