American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
About the Job
The IT Coordinator will report directly to the IT Director. The candidate will help manage the association’s IT systems and be responsible for troubleshooting routine issues for staff. The candidate will serve as the first line of support for most common IT issues.
AACRAO IT requires individuals that are detail-oriented, skilled in communication, self-led, multi-task easily, and organized. This is a full-time, mid-level position.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 + benefits
- Resolving E-mail or Slack support requests for issues such as password resets, common computer problems, and other user-related issues.
- Desktop/Laptop setup and management
- Keeping an inventory of equipment and critical systems
- Maintaining and updating Documentation
- Assisting the IT team in managing the Fonteva Platform on Salesforce (Association Management System)
- Help manage Active Directory (Users, Policies, Shares)
- Google Workspace management (Email accounts, Groups, Shared Drives, etc.)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience combined with technical certification.
- Five (5) years of administrative support or other relevant experience preferred
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will embody and reflect the AACRAO Values of collaboration, innovation, inclusivity, inquiry, and integrity, as well as the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills including hardware management
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
- Salesforce experience
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Experience with Association Management System(AMS) especially with Fonteva is desired
- Experience with Google Workspace management preferred
- Experience with abstract systems especially with OpenWater (Armada) is desire
AACRAO offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits and retirement package, and a convenient location in Washington, D.C.
AACRAO is a non-profit, voluntary, professional association of more than 11,000 higher education professionals representing approximately 2,600 institutions in more than 40 countries. Its commitment to the professional development of its members includes best practice guidance on admissions strategies to meet institutional diversity objectives, delivery of academic programs in innovative ways to meet the needs of a changing student body, and exemplary approaches to student retention and completion.
AACRAO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
Job Traveling : None