The Transfer Coordinator is primarily responsible for the recruitment of transfer students in New England with a predominant emphasis on the state of Maine. This position will work collaboratively with enrollment leadership to identify new transfer partners and represent the university at transfer fairs, individual community college events, and information programs.
Examples of Duties
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Advise prospective transfer students about admission procedures, academic planning, credit transfer policies, course equivalency, transfer scholarships, and program requirements.
• Maintains communication with prospective students, applicants and admitted students through email, phone, and text.
• Visits community colleges, universities and agencies throughout New England to present and to counsel students on the educational programs and opportunities available at Husson University.
• Represents the University at various fairs and informative programs throughout New England and virtually working flexible hours which may include nights and weekends during prime fall and spring recruitment seasons.
• Accurately and efficiently enter undergraduate transfer application data into the university’s database.
• Collaborates on vetting, initiating and developing transfer articulations with community colleges.
• Develops and maintains an overall knowledge of each program of study and articulation agreement so that questions may be discussed with prospective students.
• Accurately enter undergraduate transfer application data into the University’s database.
• Participates in and attends professional workshops and organizations.
• Maintains responsibility for enrollment goals of the transfer population.
• Work with academic and administrative departments to facilitate services for applicants, accepted students and provide prospect and applicant data to academic departments.
– Work with senior enrollment leadership to develop new transfer recruitment strategies and plans to enhance recruitment efforts.
• Completes special projects as assigned by the Associate Director of Remote Recruitment and Director of Undergraduate Admissions, i.e., updates marketing materials, manage and develop recruitment procedures and materials.
• Coordinate special projects and ad-hoc assignments at the request of the Associate Director and Director.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum three years in admissions field preferred.
· Experience working with an admissions CRM preferably Slate.
PI190961610Job Traveling : None