This individual will work collaboratively across Financial Aid, Registrar and Tuition departments to effectively and efficiently complete online development and maintenance of Banner academic, tuition and financial aid records as specified below. Additionally, this person will serve as Coordinator of specified Veterans Benefits programs, including the provision of information to the Department of Veterans Affairs. This position requires strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with students and academic departments.
- Develops and maintains Tuition rules for both campuses
- Ensure the Jeff Connect Fee is set up for the appropriate dollar amount and terms
- Ensure all attributes are in place for each academic year for applicable discounts
- Develop and maintain the curriculum rules within Banner for both campuses
- Maintain Banner course catalogs for both campuses
- Serves as the Veterans Administration Certifying Official
- Responsible for the Veterans Administration Yellow Ribbon program
- Assist in Banner setup and workflow processes
- Coordination of the yearly dates for the Non-Payment process for both campuses, including email notifications to appropriate Colleges involved in the NPY process
- Coordination of the Health Insurance Process for both campuses
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson
- All TJU Academic Departments
- Internal Audit
- Veterans’ Administration
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum of three years in college or university, preferably in Registrar, Financial Aid and/or Tuition Office.
Conditions of Employment:
Covid Vaccination is a requirement for employment at Jefferson for employees working at Jefferson’s clinical entities or at the University. If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive the vaccination prior to the hire date if you are offered employment, unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious exemption from Jefferson.
Jefferson Health delivers state-of-the-art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st-century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.Job Traveling : None