The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Recruitment) provides leadership and support in the development and implementation of the Golden Grizzlies Graduate Program, as well as undergraduate recruitment and yield plans, with a focus on traditional, non-traditional and special populations, as well as those seeking readmission to the University. The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Recruitment) is responsible for targeted recruitment initiatives, developing, supervising, and training an admissions recruitment staff. The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Recruitment) provides the immediate third line of leadership for the formulation, coordination and implementation of admissions policies of the University, the development of recruitment programs and materials for prospective students and the development and promotion of professional relationships with high schools and community colleges.
• Master’s Degree in College Student Personnel or Higher Education Administration or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Five years of admissions experience, preferably with student recruitment.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with campus partners in the design and implementation of recruitment and yield initiatives.
• Experience in planning and managing programs, budgets and personnel.
• Knowledge of complex information systems.
• Excellent organization, leadership and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A valid driver’s license, the ability to travel and work nights and weekends as necessary, and a driving record acceptable to the university by the university’s insurance carrier.
• Ability to work extended hours.
PI129337299Job Traveling : None