Do you want to support students in achieving their dream? Do you want to work at a university recognized as a “2020 Great Colleges To Work For”? We’re looking for someone with attention to detail, great customer services, and experience with student record management, reporting, and registration. Come join us today!
Under the general direction of the Registrar:
- manages the student registration and advising process;
- controls University academic records ensuring accuracy, integrity, security, and appropriate access;
- serves as the primary data steward for the Registrar’s Office;
- support institutional improvement initiatives;
- provides a positive, professional experience for students, faculty, staff, and guests;
- assists the Registrar in all functions of the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 2-3 years experience working with student records, especially in Registrar’s department;
- working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and standards such as FERPA and AACRAO. Preferred knowledge of federal financial aid guidelines affecting higher education;
- thorough knowledge of student information systems or another enterprise resource planning systems and related applications;
- experience writing and developing reports using reporting tools such as SAP Crystal Reports, QlikView, Izenda, or Tableau is preferred.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and translate them into new system requirements, processes, and procedures;
- friendly, customer service-oriented attitude;
- strong oral and written communication; ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking and work with interruptions;
- report development skills; ability to work efficiently, be detail-oriented, organized and manage projects from start to finish with minimal supervision;
- possess solid computer skills, including the ability to work in a Windows environment; strong preference is given to those with demonstrated knowledge of Jenzabar and Infomaker software;
- familiarity with other specific applications used by the University is a plus.
Job Traveling : 0-20%
Transfer Credit Evaluation
International Credential Evaluation
CRM System Management
Academic Policy & Curriculum Delivery