University of South Alabama
|Position Title||Associate Registrar – 004844|
|Department||360100 – Registrar’s Office|
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution as approved and accepted by the University of South Alabama and four years of related professional experience in higher education.
|Job Description Summary||
The University of South Alabama’s Registrar’s Office is seeking to hire an Associate Registrar. Interested candidates should apply to be considered.
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Position End Date (if temporary)|
|Job Open Date||02/25/2023|
|Job Close Date|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Special Instructions to Applicants|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Hours||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Job Location||Main Campus|
|Full-time or Part-Time||Full Time|
|Regular or Temporary||Regular|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you at least 18 years of age?
- * Do you have a legal right to work in the United States?
- * The University of South Alabama typically does not sponsor individuals for staff positions. Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?
- * What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Less than High School
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree (or will obtain within 6 months)
- Masters Degree (or will obtain within 6 months)
- Terminal Degree (or will obtain within 6 months)
- * How many years of related experience do you have?
- Less than 1 year
- Between 1 – 3 years
- Between 3 – 5 years
- Between 5 – 7 years
- More than 7 years
- * How did you hear about this position?
- USA website
- Zip Recruiter
- HigherEd Jobs
- Alabama Career Center / Alabama Works
- Word of mouth
- Cover Letter
The University of South Alabama is an EO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable legally protected basis. If you feel you have been discriminated against, please notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Investigator or the Assistant Vice President, Human Resources/Finance and Administration.
EO/AA Employer – minorities/females/veterans/disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of South Alabama publishes certain crime statistics for the most recent three-year period as required by the Jeanne Clery Act. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the school. The report, along with additional information, is available online at: http://www.southalabama.edu/departments/police/resources/fireandsafetyreport.pdf. You may also request a paper copy from the University Police office located at 290 Stadium Blvd, Beta Gamma Commons Building, Mobile, AL 36688.
PI208386096Job Traveling : None